Wedding is on – and you are spending a bulk of the budget and planning your dress, food, the guest list, that exquisite venue. Everything has been set according to the plan. Wait a minute, don’t you think you need a wedding band too, the one that seals your bond and togetherness. When it comes to buying wedding bands it reflects your style, your choice, as well as your class. So selecting one that spells out all the qualities mentioned above becomes a prerequisite.
A magnificent tale of this wedding band
Since the time of Ancient Egypt, wedding bands have been known to reflect commitment, love, status, wealth, and even ownership. The tradition of exchanging rings has an amazingly diverse history and symbolic tradition that is deeply rooted in many cultures. No wonder, wedding rings with their exquisite design are a tale of rich history, with interesting stories, straightforward facts, and wonderful traditions.
- Romans believed that the vein of love was located on the fourth finger of their left hand, and hence most of the brides wear so.
- Wearing of rings by both the husband and wife started during WWII when the husbands wore rings to think about their wives waiting for them back home
- In most of the culture putting a wedding band on a finger is compulsory but in some cultures in India instead of a wedding band, one has to wear a toe ring.
- While some people wear wedding rings on the right hand, such as Germany, India, and Russia; while some wear wedding rings on the right hand, such as the US, England, and France.
- Exchanging a wedding ring meant that the man is financially stable to support his wife and the precious ring stamps the fact.
- The most popular shape for a diamond is round brilliant cut
- In Romania, it is a tradition that the husband and wife will exchange silver rings to commemorate their 25th This is an addition to their wedding ring in gold.
- In ancient Rome, men often gifted their beloved with a small key, making the ring a symbolic key representation of his heart
- In ancient times, even now sometimes, the wedding ring is made of gold. It symbolizes valuable and pure metal, perfectly defining marriage.
Designs that woo you
Looking over so many, but can’t find the design that catches your eyes. There is a difference between a cheap-looking wedding band and a classy fine and high-end band. The difference is the finesse with which the jewellery is made. The wedding bands in Perth are the ones that you can trust. With the exquisite jewellery design that suits your unique style, it can be customized according to your taste and wishes. Turn your vision into a reality, by customizing the special piece of jewellery to wear for your big day.
Avoid the stress and get your choice
Choosing the right wedding bands in and around Perth can be so stressful, provided that you have to look into the other planning too. However, it should not be. Take a little bit of time to understand and reflect on the type of ring you want to have. Understand all the components that you have been wanting in your wedding band. The decision can be a simpler one and there you get a beautiful ring to mark your wedding or maybe an engagement.
Wedding band that bespoke of highest standard, class, and style
Diamond wedding bands Perth are helping the couple world over to solidify and celebrate their commitment and love for each other with beautiful and tastefully done wedding rings. These are done so tastefully and artistically that these bands define the couple’s style and taste. It can be said that they are breathtaking in design and showcase wedding bands for both the couple.
A spectacular day
This wedding is something that you have put your heart and soul into it. Everything eventually falls into place. While the wedding band look is important, remember to indulge in such a way that your lifestyle should complement the choice of your precious metal. Hence, finding the perfect diamond wedding band in Perth that offers beautifully crafted diamond rings as well as supreme service is a true life-saver, and this place won’t disappoint you ever.