Are you about to choose your wedding rings and you are stressing? Choosing your wedding bands should be an exciting time of your life. Your wedding rings are the symbol of your love and your life together, so you are going to wear it for a very long time. Don’t stress –
FOR HER consider these tips:
- Most ladies wear an engagement ring – your engagement ring will influence the design of your wedding ring.
- Your wedding ring and engagement ring should appear that there were made to be worn together.
- But, sometimes you would like to wear your wedding ring on its own. So your wedding ring could be a standalone piece.
- Would you like diamonds or gems in your wedding ring?
- Do you want the same shape diamonds as your engagement ring or different, or maybe alternate the shape?
- Do you want matching wedding rings?
FOR HIM consider this tips:
- What is your lifestyle – do you do manual labour or work in an office.
- Do you play sport?
- Are you allowed to wear your ring at work or are there safety issues to consider?
- All of the above could influence your choice of metal, because you will need something hardwearing, so the choice of metal is a consideration.
What about style – Are you a guy who will wear his wedding ring only at weekends, then you may want to choose something a little bit different or are you a no-nonsense kind of guy, if so, a classical look maybe for you.
- You also may find wearing a ring uncomfortable, if so, consider a comfort fit wedding ring or a luxury fit.
- Would you consider having diamonds set into your wedding ring?
The Diamond Club will take all of the above into consideration should you need advice on the design of your wedding rings – we are here to help – The Diamond Club we aim to be your personal jeweller.