Do you know why diamonds are called a woman’s best friend? Because diamonds are a reflection of who you are and how you want the world to see you. When it comes to weddings, choosing the perfect stone is as important as choosing the perfect dress, because all eyes are glued to the bashful bride as she walks down the aisle. There are a wide variety of diamond rings available in the market which can bring about the very best in you on your wedding day:
- Solitaire rings: These are those classic pieces which have a single centre stone that grabs all the attention. This is something which can never be out of vogue, because of its timeless beauty and magnificence. If you are planning to ask her for marriage with that stunning piece of solitaire ring, don’t worry for she is never going to say a no.
- Rings with side stones: As the name itself says, this kind of ring has a dazzling centre stone surrounded with several petite pieces of diamonds. It is a classic alternative to the regular solitaire. The side stones are selected and fitted in such a way that they perfectly complement the central gem.
- Three stone rings: Popularly dubbed as the trilogy or the trinity ring, this ring has a setting which supports three matching diamonds placed in a row horizontal to the main stone. The central stone is slightly bigger than the other stones.
- Matching bridal sets: Then there are the matching bridal sets. It is a pair of rings that are designed for the couple. The two types in this set are the parallel rings and integrated rings.
- Tension rings: The tension rings are characterized by smoothness, elegance and perfection. They are the ones with a round cut diamond, but with different stone shapes and designs.
We are one of the leading suppliers of conflict free diamonds, engagement rings and premier diamond jewellery in Perth. With us you can customize your own diamond ring, select from an exquisite collection of diamond rings or learn more about the different types of diamonds, how to choose the perfect one and how to determine the value of diamonds.