Located in the Perth suburb of Joondalup, Western Australia, The Diamond Club is one of the leading and most respected jewellery shops Perth. We are dedicated to delivering high quality Certified Diamonds at the very best prices.
Founded in 1983 by Pierre Joubert, The Diamond Club is a family owned and operated business, which has gained an enviable reputation over the years for delivering diamonds of an exceptional standard, and outstanding customer service.
As an international diamond brokerage, we have extensive affiliations with diamond mines and cutters in all the world’s major diamond producing countries. And, because we buy our diamonds direct, we can offer them at significantly reduced prices to our clients.
When you deal with The Diamond Club, you are not only dealing with a diamond importer – but a valuator and manufacturer as well. We have a full-time valuator on staff, and can custom design and manufacture all types of gold and platinum jewellery – from the simple and traditional, to the unique.
The Diamond Club is virtually unmatched when it comes to the supply of high quality diamonds at the right price. There is not a single diamond that enters or leaves our premises without owner, Pierre Joubert’s experienced eye checking for quality and value for money.
Here are some of the reasons why we are known as the leading jewellery designers, Perth:
- All of our diamonds are internationally certified and conflict free, so you can rest assured your diamond is of the highest quality.
- As an international diamond broker, we can offer our diamonds for sale at wholesale prices. You won’t find comparable diamonds for the same price at any major retail store in Australia.
- Our Diamond Syndicate’s diamond database is the largest in the world, with more than 1000,000 diamonds, worth over 8 Billion dollars, available at any given time, which means we can almost guarantee that we will find your perfect diamond.
- We manufacture diamond engagement rings and all types of gold and platinum jewellery onsite, which means substantial savings for our clients.
- We offer FREE, no obligation quotes.
- Our reputation is second-to-none. Read what some of our clients have said about our quality and service on our Testimonials page.
The Diamond Club is one of the popular names in the pantheons of Perth jewellery designers. It is the home of perfect Certified Diamonds. All of our Certified Loose Diamonds have been hand selected for their exceptional brilliance and quality, and because we are an international diamond brokerage, we can sell our diamonds to the public at wholesale prices.
The Diamond Club specialises in the sale of high quality, internationally certified diamonds, which we sell at wholesale prices.
At the Diamond Club, you’ll find diamonds certified by the following organisations:
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA): The world’s foremost authority on diamonds
- Diamond Certification Laboratory of Australia (DCLA): One of the world’s foremost independent diamond grading and certification laboratories.
- HRD Antwerp (HRD): One of the world’s most respected diamond certificates.
- International Gemological Institute (IGI): Located in 14 countries around the world, IGI is the largest independent laboratory for grading and evaluating diamonds.
- AGS Laboratories (AGS): The organisation that pioneered the Ideal Cut Grade for the Round Brilliant diamond.
- Professional Gem Sciences Inc. (PGS): PGS Certified Diamonds wholesale at around 8% less than similar clarity & colour EGL certified diamonds.
The Diamond Club Process
We have extended affiliations with diamond mines and cutters in all of the major diamond producing countries.
By importing directly, and in large quantities, we are able to buy our diamonds for substantially less, and therefore, can pass those savings onto our clientele.
Our Diamond Syndicate’s diamond database is one of the largest in Australia, with more than 800,000 diamonds available at any given time. This means we have a wide selection of carat sizes, and colour/clarity combinations for all diamond shapes at our disposal. If we can’t find the diamond of your dreams, it probably doesn’t exist.
At The Diamond Club, we endeavour to make finding your diamond easy, hassle-free and cost effective. We have loose diamonds from 0.005 ct to over 20 ct, and work closely with you to ensure you find the perfect one. We even give you access to our database, so you can search and examine diamonds at your leisure.
The Diamond Club ONLY sells conflict-free diamonds.
The Diamond Club, along with the global diamond industry, has a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds. Through measures such as the Kimberley Process, which tracks diamonds from mine to market, the industry in partnership with the United Nations, governments, and non-governmental organisations, polices diamond exports to prevent the trade of illegal diamonds.
At The Diamond Club, we only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process. All The Diamond Club diamonds are warranted to be conflict free.
If one of our suppliers were ever found to be in violation of that process, we would immediately sever that relationship. We will continue to support and promote any process that works to uphold legitimacy in the diamond trade.